Saturday, June 21, 2008

MY WORK

So here it is a MASSIVE post of a selection of my works. There's work in both traditional and digital mediums aswell as photography both digital and film. I'd love anyone and everyones comments so please leave a message of shoot me an e-mail at contact@joshawesome.com. Also I'm open to sell most of my work so if you see anything you really like shoot me an e-mail and we will see if we can figure something out. I appreciate you spending time looking at my work, so thank you.
ENJOY!!!
------------------------------------
My Digital Work
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------







My Photography work ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








































































My Traditional Media Work
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
































No comments: